Renfrewshire Council has asked Ralston Community Council to make the following information available to Ralston residents.
The Scottish Government has confirmed that from Monday 2 November at 6 am, Renfrewshire is in Covid Protection Level 3.
It is important that everyone in Renfrewshire follows the Level 3 restrictions to ensure that we can suppress the virus and stop the area moving into Level 4 and more severe restrictions.
Level 3 restrictions include:
- Do not host people from another household in your home, or visit other people in their home (unless they are in your extended household).
- You can meet in a maximum group of six people from two households outside (you must physically distance).
- Schools and nurseries remain open, (with additional safety measures).
- Only travel for essential reasons (such as work, education, health, outdoor exercise, shared parenting, weddings, funerals, or shopping).
- Do not travel outside the local authority area for any non-essential reason. Avoid car-sharing and public transport where possible.
- Pubs, restaurants and cafes can remain open until 6pm (with safety measures in place) but no alcohol can be sold.
- Accommodation such as hotels and B&Bs can remain open, but they should be used by local people only.
Follow the FACTS advice at all times to keep yourself and others safe.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus, book a test immediately and self-isolate while you wait for the results.
If you are contacted by Test and Protect, follow their instructions and self-isolate for the period requested.
For full details on the restrictions in Renfrewshire, visit www.renfrewshire.gov.uk/coronavirus.
For further Coronavirus health advice, visit www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus.
If anyone doesn’t have internet access, they can call Renfrewshire Council on 0300 300 0230 for support.