Date(s) - January 29, 2023
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
St Mark's Church
The community council has arranged a one-off session, given by NHS trainers for local residents, which will teach basic emergency life support. It is free and will last for 2 hours.
The training session will cover:
- Cardiac arrest and awareness of a defibrillator
- Recognition of a suspected heart attack
- Placing a casualty in the recovery position
- Dealing with a severe bleed
- What to do if an adult, child or baby is choking
Places are limited. If you wish to secure a place, email firstname.lastname@example.org.